Processing of Personal Data
Informative Notice Pursuant to Article 13, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 on the norms about the processing of personal data.
Under Article 13, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 on the norms about the processing of personal data TLS TecnoLubriSystem informs the reader that personal information willingly given in order to activate the services requested will be used by TLS Tecno Lubri System snc – Via Treviso, 7, 20010 Canegrate MI – P.IVA:11263110154 – ITALY whilst complying with confidentiality and security laws established by current legislation, in respect of the regulation above mentioned.
- Collection of information
1.1. This report is about data collected through the forms on the website.
- Purpose and arrangements of processing
2.1 Data collected in hypothesis mentioned above (1.1) are used for the following reasons:
- to establish a relationship with the users, mainly in order to respond to their need of pieces of information and assistance sent through the forms;
- to supply the services offered on our website;
- to periodically send messages about new projects (even through mail, emails, news and SMS) including promotional material and initiatives, internal statements and adverts;
- to make statistical analysis;
- to respect legal obligations.
2.2 The procedure of personal data processing is made both manually and with the help of electronic devices or, in any case, automated systems. They include, in respect of the boundaries and the conditions stated in Article 13, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, all the operations or operation complex allowed by the same Legislative Decree with the term “processing”.
- Nature of provision of personal data
3.1 The provision of personal data is optional. However, the lack of provision, even partial, of the information marked with an asterisk in the forms will make impossible for TLS TecnoLubriSystem snc – Via Treviso, 7, 20010 Canegrate MI – P.IVA:11263110154 – ITALY to give complete services that was offered through the website.
- Communication and disclosure of data
4.1. Personal data will not be be communicated or subjected to disclosure to any third party, unless in the possibilities permitted by the report and/or law and, however, through the modality by that allowed.
- Rights of the interested party
5.1. Revision/Updating of personal data
As stated in the Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the interested party has the right to exercise specific rights, including the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if it is not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible format;
- The interested party can obtain information about:
- details of its origin;
- the purpose and method of processing;
- details about the logic applied when the processing is made through electronic devices;
- details about the controller, manager and parties or categories of parties as stated in Article 5, Clause 2;
- details about parties or categories of parties to whom data may be communicated or who may become aware of data as designated representative or person responsible in Italian territory;
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update, amendment and integration of the data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, even the ones whose preservation for the purposes they were collected and processed is not mandatory;
- confirmation that the activities stated in a) and b) have been notified, even about their content, to the parties to whom the data has been communicated. This does not include the case that the request is impossible to fulfill or requires the use of excessive means compared to the right protected;
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons that involve them or that are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data for the purpose of advertising material, mailings, or for the purpose of market research.
The interested party can exercise the above rights directly on the website www.tecnolubrisystem.it , following the instructions mentioned in the newsletter or sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Data Controller
The Data Controller is TLS Tecno Lubri System snc – Via Treviso, 7, 20010 Canegrate MI – P.IVA:11263110154 – ITALY.
Given the actual complexity linked to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their tight link to the functioning of the web, the User is invited to contact the Collector if they want to know more about Cookies and their uses – through third parties, for example – in this website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies consist of portions of code that contain pieces of information that can be saved on a User’s computer when the browser (i.e. Chrome or Internet Explorer) beckons a specific website.
Through Cookies, the server sends pieces of information that will be read and updated everytime the User goes back on that website. This way, the website can automatically adapt to the User’s needs enhancing their surfing experience.
WHY WE NEED COOKIES
Cookies are mainly used in order to:
- enhance the User’s surfing experience on the website;
- give the website’s manager the information about the User’s surfing experience so to collect statistical datas about the website use and enhance e-mail use experience.
Cookies may contain promotional messages.
Cookies consist of portions of code sent from a web server (i.e. the website) to the User’s browser which store them on the computer and sends them back to the server everytime the User accesses the website.
TLS Tecno Lubri System snc – Via Treviso, 7, 20010 Canegrate MI – P.IVA:11263110154 – ITALY.
Technical Cookies: they guarantee a normal surfing experience on the website and the use of its services.
Cookie Analytics: used in order to collect anonymous and collective pieces of information about the use of the website, the number of users and how they surf the website.
TLS Tecno Lubri System snc – Via Treviso, 7, 20010 Canegrate MI – P.IVA:11263110154 – ITALY does not use Party Cookies that allow the Users’ profiling.
It is possible to change the settings of the browser to deactivate cookies through the following process.
Disclaimer: deactivating “Technical Cookies” the surfing experience might prove to be difficult and in some cases the use of some services could be blocked. Moreover, the username and password will not be stored again.
- Open Firefox;
- Click the key “Alt” on the keyboard;
- Select “Tools” and then select “Options” on the toolbar placed in the upper section of the screen;
- Select the “Privacy” panel;
- Go to “History Settings” and then “ Use custom settings for history”;
- Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Select “Tools” and then select “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” panel and scroll to select the level of privacy you want (upward to block all cookies or downward to enable them all);
- Click “OK”.
- Open Google Chrome;
- Select the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then select “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under the “Privacy” tab;
- In the “Cookies” panel you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Select “Preferences” in the toolbar and select the “Security” panel in the dialogue window;
- In the “Enable Cookies” section is possible to specify if and when Safari has to save cookies from websites. To know more about the subject click the “Help” button (signaled with a question mark).
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.